Radio Interference Analysis
ComSitePro™ is an easy-to-use integrated wireless radio communications site interference analysis application that provides analysis of intermodulation interference, transmitter noise and receiver desensitization signal levels. It provides in -depth interference analysis features such as automated calculations for antenna space loss, transmitter noise and receiver desensitization radio equipment curves, calculation of insertion and rejection losses of duplexers, bandpass/notch cavity filters, transmitter combiners, receiver multicouplers, preselectors, isolators, and other filter curves. It provides output reports, which help the user identify and prevent wireless radio communications site interference.
ComSitePro™ automatically calculates each IM product signal level and determines if it will interfere with each associated receiver. IM signal level analyses are based on actual site conditions such as transmitter ERP, filter/combiner losses, transmission line losses, antenna gain and antenna spacing. Signal levels are analyzed for IM mixing in each receiver and each transmitter.
- Frequency range from 500 KHz to 40 GHz.
- Evaluates 1st through 11th order IM products, up to five transmitters at a time.
- Reverse IM- Determines what transmitter combinations at the site could generate a known intermodulation product.
- Calculates antenna spacing distances and isolation values for horizontal, vertical and other complex antenna spacing configurations.
- Data Entry Wizards, lookup tables, and list boxes minimize keystrokes and avoid data entry errors.
- Performs calculations based on user selection of all base stations, selected transmitters, selected receivers, or by frequency band.
- Individual transmitter and receiver bandwidths to support PCS and other wireless equipment types.
- Determines isolation values required to prevent receiver degradation due to transmitter noise and receiver desensitization.
- Determines isolation values required to prevent receiver degradation caused by transmitter or receiver produced intermodulation products.
- Perform calculations based on Carrier-to-Interference ratio or 12 dB SINAD ratio for digital and analog applications.
- Customizable Reports.
- Save and retrieve system configurations saves time and effort for future analysis.