TeleResources has undertaken a wide range of assignments on demand forecast, business planning, strategy development, network planning and system design for many leading Australian and overseas private sector clients and Australian Government entities.
The experience and skill sets we are able to apply include the following:
- Hands-on experience in the design, development and implementation of fixed and wireless telecommunications networks;
- Well proven skills in financial modelling, market research and analysis, both from a service provider perspective and as consultants to carriers and corporates; and
- Wide experience in business planning and product development for various telecommunications projects.
Our Unique Skills
- focus on consulting in the telecommunications industry and has done so for 20 years
- our consultants have technical, market, financial and regulatory based telecommunications expertise
- we understand the telecommunications business and possess high level contacts within the industry
- we use our wealth of knowledge and experience to provide clients with a competitive advantage
- we have ease of access to international markets and players due to our inclusion in key international forums and contact referrals
- we often have information on market events, allowing us to recognise seemingly disparate happenings as opportunities
- we have an excellent knowledge of international and national operators, vendors and players
- we offer key strategic advice on potential partners an can make the necessary introductions
- we provide insight, innovation and objectivity in our advice.